We Care for Your Success
The Indian Ministry of Environment (MoE) published guidelines for an expanded extended producer responsibility (EPR) program for plastic packaging within the country in February 2022, which is effective immediately. Applied to both pre- and post-consumer plastic waste, the program sets increasingly strict recycling targets for plastic producers, importers, and brand-owners starting at a minimum of 25% of plastics recycled this year.
Whereas categories for tubes are not explicitly set in the Indian scheme, it can reasonably be expected that plastic tubes will be regarded as Rigid Packaging as it is the case both in the EU (PRE) and in the US (APR).
Make your products ready now.
Pay less fees tomorrow.
Generate credits you can sell.
Brand owner‘s responsibility
up to 100%
you sell in the market
up to 80%
up to 60%
Contract 3D's capacity now
up to 75%
3D has invested over INR 600 millions in equipment and R&D to develop reduced weight, mono material and PCR packaging solutions The solutions are available today in limited capacities to be allocated contractually on a first come first served basis.
Our EcoDesign Pillars
Explore our New Generation Tubes
- Caps hinge design optimized for HDPE processing
- Stress Cracking resistant material
- Fully recyclable in the HDPE recycling stream
- Full plastic barrier structures
- Incorporation in tube sleeves
- Possibility of insulation of the PCR material between food grade virgin
- material with or without recycling friendly barrier layer.
- Possibility of PCR shoulders
- PCR availability granted to 3D by sustainable waste management partner
- Thin wall tube body structure
- Thin shoulder
- Low rise lightweight cap
- Total weight reduction of -45% to a standard bottle
- Thin wall plastic barrier tube body
- Recyclable metallic look without aluminium
- Extended shelf life of the formula
- Minimizes product waste
- SpringTube® Kraft
- 65% less plastics
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Combined with low rise caps on request